FRP MOBILE APP
Welcome to the Franchise Record Pool Mobile App
Mobile App Features
- View, rate and listen to all tracks added to your music bins.
- View all music videos added to the videos section.
- Update profile information.
- Change username and password.
- Download all tracks to PC remotely when on the go. No more waiting to get home to view and download music.
- Get alerts from the genius system based on the user settings (future update to App).
- View history of all tracks downloaded via the App.
- Search for Franchise Record Pool app from your mobile device app store.
- After installation log in to app using your Franchise Record Pool username and password.
- Filter track display by selecting Music Bins from the top menu or Specialty Bins just the same as the website.
- Search for any track by clicking on the search icon at the bottom menu and entering your search criteria.
- Listen to any track by clicking on the speaker icon next to each track.
- Download any track to a PC with our Tracker software running by clicking on the shopping cart icon next to each track. Tracks will be automatically download to the PC. Please note that the PC must have our Tracker software running and internet connection.
- Click on the Video menu on top to view all videos added to the pool. (You cannot currently download videos via the app).
- Click on the Account Options menu at the bottom of the app or the avatar at the top right hand corner to edit your profile, change your password, update your credit card, edit your feedback setup or log out.
Please note that FRP App is only available for the Iphone & Ipad. Android version coming soon.
Welcome to the Franchise TRACKer Software
- Download music from your bins to your PC while on the road via our App and TRACKer.
- Connect with other members and chat, view playlist and download from each other.
- Search and add other members to your favorites list for quick connect.
- Search for tracks available in your Franchise Record Pool’s music bins and download directly to a designated folder for quick play when playing live.
- Send alerts to the artist/label letting them know who you are and when you are playing their music live.
- Automatically post the tracks you are playing Facebook & Twitter allowing you to attract more followers.
- Export playlist in three different file formats or directly to facebook after every gig. Even export previous playlist.
- Automatic prompt to create a new gig by venue, location and length of gig every time you start your DJ software.
- Playlist is auto saved by gig name & date for future references of party rocking sets.
- Download TRACKer for your PC type below (Windows or Mac).
- TRACKer will launch automatically after install. Use your Franchise username and password to login to TRACKer
- You will be automatically prompted to log in to Twitter and Facebook with Twitter as the first prompt.
- You can toggle posting to Facebook and Twitter On and Off using the Facebook On/Off buttons or Twitter On/Off buttons at the bottom of the software.
- Create your DJ profile (One time only) by selecting Settings from the menu then select DJ Profile.
- Let TRACKer know your location by creating a gig. Select Settings then select Where I'm Playing. You will also be automatically prompted to do this whenever you launch your DJ software (Serato or Traktor).
- Start your DJ program and begin playing. Note that because you are opening the DJ program for the first time you will be prompt to create a new gig or update the current one. Because you already created one you can close out this pop up.
- Notice tracks being posted to the Live Playlist after a third track is added to the decks as the software determines which deck is actually being played.
- The Online button is a section which allows you to search and connect with other DJs using the Tracker live. The left section shows all DJs online or DJs you add to your favorites who are online. You can also search for DJs by name or location in that section as well. The right section allows you to view the profile of the selected DJ, Chat with that DJ or view their playlist where you can download tracks from their playlist in real-time providing you are a current member of Franchise and the track is available in Franchise's database.
- The Search FRP Tracks button allows you to search FRP music database just the same as the website. Here you can download tracks to any folder you choose allowing you to instantly get tracks from FRP while playing live. All you will have to do is drag the folder into your DJ software to view the files you download for instant play.
- After closing out your DJ software or ejecting the last song you will have your completed playlist you can export to Facebook or a file on your computer by selecting the Previous Playlist button and clicking on the Export button on the top right hand corner of each playlist header.
- Close TRACKer when finish. When using TRACKer again you will only need to enter your venue name and venue location. Everything is saved for quick and easy use. ENJOY.
Please note that TRACKer currently only supports Serato and Tractor DJ Software.
Please feel free to contact our SUPPORT team with any issues by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org